- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 4 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 4 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 6 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
GE Healthcare Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
- The candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related computer field or Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of technical experience in the software development or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 5 years
- Should have progressive experience as an engineer or scientist within the appropriate field of study).
- 1-3 years’ experience developing software for complex systems or computerized products
- Should have software development cycle or automated testing experience.
- Experience in object oriented design methodology and various programming languages like Java and/or C++.
- Should have the ability & Interest to build enterprise class software using technologies like Java / HTML5 / Workflow.
- Ability & Interest to work in all layers of software architecture, picking up new technologies like .NET as required.
- The Software Engineer Duties include developing Software that meets customer and business goals.
- Designing and building testing modules (unit, integration and acceptance tests) for software.
- Work closely with product owner for requirements understanding.
- Work closely with Sr. Engineers in the team for designing software and applications.
- Interacting with global teams to promote consistency and maximize synergies across common software platforms & COE’s
- Leveraging TDR for software, Agile and Lean software development methodologies to drive quality into the product development life cycle
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online through the link given below as soon as possible(before the link expires).