- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Randstad Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- NTT Data Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Safran Engineering Services Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Sasken Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
HP Job Openings for Freshers in Bangalore
Job Role Technical Solution Consultant
Engineering Graduate B.E/B. Tech (Streams- CS, E&C, IS, Electronics & telecom , EEE , IT).
Percentage: 10th, 12th, B.E/B. Tech marks/aggregate to be 60% and above with no arrears.
Year of pass out: 2016.
Willingness to learn and implement. Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments.
Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide(AME, EMEA, APJ
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments.
Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide(AME, EMEA, APJ)
B.E/ B.Tech Freshers required for the position Technical Solution Consultant in HP. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
HP Hiring B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2017 for Technical Solution Consultant. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from HP.
The Hewlett-Packard Company (commonly referred to as HP) was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard, and initially produced a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo came to rank ahead of HP. It specialized in developing and manufacturing computing, data storage, and networking hardware, designing software and delivering services. Major product lines included personal computing devices, enterprise and industry standard servers, related storage devices, networking products, software and a diverse range of printers and other imaging products. HP marketed its products to households, small- to medium-sized businesses and enterprises directly as well as via online distribution, consumer-electronics and office-supply retailers, software partners and major technology vendors. HP also had services and consulting business around its products and partner products.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs