- Genesys Hiring Experienced As Software Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 4 hours ago
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 4 hours ago
- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 5 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 5 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
Intel Job Openings for Freshers in Bangalore
Eligibility B Tech/BE
Job Role System Engineer
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design, build, and integrate applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
* Should be responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards. Responsible for understanding
* Should work on various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing; automation, as well as server build processes.
* Should design and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones (DMZ), Network Load Balancing (NLB), Storage Area Networks (SAN), Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
* Should provide these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
* Should includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications.
* IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
For getting online training Online Training