- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 14 hours ago
- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 1 week ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Intel Job Openings for Freshers in Bangalore
Eligibility B Tech/BE
Job Role System Engineer
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design, build, and integrate applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
* Should be responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards. Responsible for understanding
* Should work on various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing; automation, as well as server build processes.
* Should design and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones (DMZ), Network Load Balancing (NLB), Storage Area Networks (SAN), Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
* Should provide these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
* Should includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications.
* IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
For getting online training Online Training