- CloudIQ Job Openings for Freshers ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- IBM Job Openings for Freshers BengaluruPosted 3 weeks ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 4 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
- Randstad Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
- NTT Data Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 months ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 months ago
- Safran Engineering Services Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 months ago
McAfee Software India Hiring Freshers in Bangalore
Candidate Experience Required : 0 – 5 Years
Job or Work Location: Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Functional Area : QA, Maintenance
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
- Should have at least 2-4 years of experience in testing domain.
- Very good analytical, testing & technical skills – .Net, C# Technologies, SQL
- Very strong in Black box test techniques & methodologies
- Very good in troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of product lifecycle.
- Approachable and composed under pressure.
- Willing to work in challenging environment.
- Is able to understand the product & customer needs.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good communication skills and work attitude
- Preference in testing Web and Database applications
- Experience in Automation will be a value adds.
- Qualification : BE/BTech in Computer Science
Serve in QA Engineer capacity, and take up End-to-End ownership of the tasks/module of the project she/he is working in, be responsible for developing, applying & maintaining quality standards for company products.
- Develops and executes software test plans, analyzes and writes test standards & procedures, Maintains and reports documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
- Preparation of Test environment.
- Automation of Test Cases
- Take active participation in Code Reviews, Code Inspections, and Peer Reviews.
- Participating and contributing in team initiatives and innovation.
Company Profile :
McAfee, the world leader in intrusion prevention and security risk management, proactively secures systems and networks, worldwide. Their unmatched security expertise, focus on manageability, and proven ability to successfully prevent attacks are the reasons why McAfee is the security solution of choice worldover.