- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 5 days ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Allscripts Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- TCS Job Openings for Freshers in IndiaPosted 2 weeks ago
ANZ Banking Jobs For Freshers in Chennai
The Candidates should possess Graduate qualifications in Engineering(BE/B-TECH,MCA) from a recognized university.
Should have strong analytical, numerical, research and numerical problem solving skills.
Must have well-developed written and verbal skills.
Mature interpersonal skills.
Should possess good Microsoft Office applications knowledge.
Project management skills like Understanding project lifecycle, milestones.
LOCATION : Across India
QUALIFICATION : B.E/B.Tech/MCA
EXPERIENCE : Freshers
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
The Decision Systems Analyst is responsible for the implementation of credit scoring models ( Application / Behavior / Collection scorecards )/assessment tools, and LGD that apply to all retail (consumer and small business) or wholesale portfolios.
The analyst will also responsible for development and maintenance of performance monitoring of Credit Scoring Models.
Data preparation for performance monitoring reports.
Implementation of capital estimates modelling, including PD, EAD and LGD.
Responsible for all aspects of data management, including data sourcing, data integrity, appropriate usage of data and documentation.
Regular production of performance monitoring reports and other BAU activities.
ANZ is a Top 5 Corporate Bank in Asia.ANZ is accelerating the growth of its business in Asia. ANZ realises that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership, values and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive as part of our diverse team.