- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 18 hours ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 18 hours ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 3 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 3 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
ICICI Jobs opening for freshers in Mumbai
Eligibility Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Experience 0 – 5 Years
Job Role Project Trainee
Any Graduate, MBA/ PGDM Fresher’s required for the position Project Trainee in ICICI Securities at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
ICICI Securities Hiring Any Graduate, MBA/ PGDM freshers 2016 for Project Trainee at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, MBA/ PGDM can apply for this job from ICICI Securities.
ICICI Bank (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara. In 2014, it was the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and third in term of market capitalisation. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The bank has a network of 4,450 branches and 13,995 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries including India.
Job Description :
Financial modelling to understand the clients cash flow profile
Analysis of financial statements
Preparing of transaction Information Memorandum / discussion notes for circulation to investors
Maintaining database of funds / companies
Preparing profile documents of funds / companies
Monthly stipend will be paid.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Walk-In Venue Details
Walk-In Date :-10 Oct 2016
Walk-In Address:- Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited, Building No: 9, 10th floor, Mind Space IT Raheja Park, Hitech City, Hyderabad 500081.