- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 5 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 7 days ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Xerox Hiring Freshers As Software Developer @ BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Kaveri Grameena Bank hiring for Freshers, Karnataka
Jointly owned by Government of India, State Bank of Mysore and Government of Karnataka , share capital contributed in the ratio of 50 :35:15 respectively.A Scheduled Commercial Banks permitted to carry all kinds of business.
NO OF VACANCIES:
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):213
- The candidate should have completed a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry,Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture,Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology,
Management Law, Economics and Accountancy(For Officer Scale I post).
- Should have good proficiency in local language.
- Candidates should have obtained the specified Total Weighted Standard Score as well as score in each test in the RRBs- Common Written Examination conducted in September 2012.
- Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added qualification.
- Candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Official Language of Karnataka in which Kaveri Grameena Bank is located and must have passed “ local language ” i.e., Kannada as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRB-Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS.
- Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
APPLICATION FEE: Rs100(For General) & RS 20(For reserved candidates)