- CloudIQ Job Openings for Freshers ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- IBM Job Openings for Freshers BengaluruPosted 3 weeks ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 4 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
- Randstad Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
- NTT Data Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 month ago
- Safran Engineering Services Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 month ago
NHB Jobs Opening for Freshers in Across India
Company National Housing Bank (NHB)
Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Experience Bank- Job
Location Across India
Job Role Assistant Managers
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. (NBCC), is a blue-chip Government of India Navratna Enterprise under the Ministry of Urban Development, with consolidated revenue of INR 5000 Crore. Listed with both the Stock Exchanges, the company’s unique business model has today, made it stand out as a leader in its own right in the construction sector with more than INR 20000 Crore Order Book in hand and counting.
To meet the new challenges NHB requires talented and committed young professionals in junior management cadre. Candidates are advised to apply ONLINE from 02.11.2015 to 30.11.2015 only, through Bank’s web site www.nhb.org.in after carefully going through all the instructions contained in this application and general instructions given in this advertisement. No other means /mode of Application will be accepted.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks or Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks CA/ICWA/MBA with minimum 55% marks. Preference will be given to candidates having Professional/ MBA degree
2. Bachelor’s Degree in HINDI from a recognised University with aggregate minimum of 60% marks Or Master’s Degree in Hindi with aggregate minimum of 50% with ENGLISH as one of the main subject at degree level.
How to Apply:
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 02.11.2015 to 30.11.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.