- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 10 hours ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 10 hours ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 5 days ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Allscripts Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
State Bank of India Freshers Recruitment in All India
Bank Name: State Bank of India
State Bank of India (SBI) is a banking and financial services company based in India. It is a state-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of March 2012, it had assets of US$360 billion and 14,119 branches, including 173 foreign offices in 37 countries across the globe making it the largest banking and financial services company in India.
Recruitment for : Probationary Officers
Total No of Posts: 1544
- ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION: 30.01.2013 TO 23.02.2013
- PAYMENT OF FEES – ONLINE : 30.01.2013 TO 23.02.2013
- PAYMENT OF FEES – OFFLINE : 01.02.2013 TO 28.02.2013
- DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION : 28.04.2013
Eligibility and other Details:
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India
Essential Academic Qualifications:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2013
(Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.01.2013 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1983 and not later than 01.01.1992 (both days inclusive))
- Phase-I: Written Examination (250 marks) consisting of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test.
- Phase-II: Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
- Final Selection : The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Discussion & Interview out of 100 for each category. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category
How to apply :
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online first through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After which candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following mode-
(i) Offline mode (the system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate’s details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete).
(ii) Online mode (the payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking).