- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 13 hours ago
- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 1 week ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Altisource Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Category: BPO, BSc/BCA/BCM, Others
Last Date: 8 February 13
Hiring Process: Written-test, Face to Face Interview.
- Any Graduate with minimum of 65% & above with Good communication from 2012 batch.
Job Responsibilities :
- Be a single point of contact for the buyer/ lender and other stakeholders for the transaction with respect to work related to the Settlement services
- Need to read search documents and paraphrase title and other title commitment related matters
- Support the Settlement Services process for states where PTS/PTC/PTA is Title agent in the United States – including providing required status/information to all the stakeholders involved in the transaction and answering questions about the property.
- Interact effectively with multiple stakeholders involved in the transaction.
- Should be capable of producing error free work consistently.
- Maintain 100% quality yield
- Should be a fluent English speaker and be able to call up buyers and offices in US for resolving pending matters
- Meet the output HRDs set by the business unit for the process
- Research top priority items by providing detail investigation of complaints and disputes
- Ability to discern matters that require escalation to Supervisor
- Timely completion of all work assignments and projects
- Maintain strong team alliance, ability to work with co-workers to meet and achieve team and department goals
Salary : INR 1.8 Lacs P.A
Altisource™ provides services to some of the most respected organizations in their industries, including one of the nation’s largest sub-prime servicers, government agencies and many lenders, servicers, investors, mortgage bankers, credit unions, financial services companies and hedge funds across the country.
We leverage 20 years of servicing and 60 years of debt collection experience to provide services and technologies that span the mortgage lifecycle from origination through REO asset management, in addition to asset recovery and customer relationship management. Our 24 / 7 global operations include more than 6,000 employees.