- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 2 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Xerox Hiring Freshers As Software Developer @ BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Dell Jobs For Freshers in Chennai
Company Name : Dell
Location : Chennai
Experience: 0 to 2 yrs
Education: (UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required, Diploma – Any Specialization) AND (PG – Post Graduation Not Required) AND ( Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
High School Graduates / Graduates / Diploma Holders with 0-6 months of experience in Transaction process.
Flexible to work in rotation shifts.
(Engineering graduates, M.Sc (IT, Computer Science) & MCA will not be eligible for the process)
* Regularly inputs information into a computer and various systems.
* Ensures accurate entry of data and reconciles entered items.
* Assists business in determining reporting needs based on business requirements.
* Maintains databases and updates information as needed.
* Creates and distributes routine and ad-hoc reports.
* Proactively analyzes trends, causes and variances.
* Develops new or future report capability / requirements.
* Supports and participates in continual improvement initiatives.
1. Typing test (25 Words Per Minute with 100% accuracy)
2. Aptitude test (Grammar & Numerical Ability)
3. HR Interview
4. Operation Manager Interview
Note: Candidates who have appeared for selection process within 3 months will not be eligible to apply.