- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 hours ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 1 day ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 6 days ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- TechnoBuddy Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 1 month ago
- IBM Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 months ago
- Infosys Jobs opening for freshers in BangalorePosted 3 months ago
InfosysBPO Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Infosys Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Company Infosys BPO
Eligibility BSc/BCA/ BCom/ BBA/ BA
Experience 0 – 1 yrs
Job Role Process Executive
Company Profile :
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow’s enterprise, Infosys enables clients in more than 30 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$7.4bn in annual revenues and 155,000+ employees, Infosys provides enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead. We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data and cloud computing.
Job Description :
Graduate, Freshers, (BA, B.Com, B.Sc, etc.) (Any Graduate except BE/BTech-Below 59%)
Should Have Fluency in English (Speaking, reading & writing)
Prior experience of at least 1 year working in Call Centre on Inbound/outbound calls(Added Advantage)
Knowledge of basic computing applications
Should be Flexible to work in shifts.
Walk-in Date: 16th & 17th September 2013
Time: 11 AM – 4 PM
#27, SJR towers, Towers 3
J.P.Nagar 3rd Phase, Bannerghatta Road
(Landmark: Near Jayadeva Heart Hospital )
PLEASE MENTION SOURCE AS “DS RAJESH BC” ON THE TOP OF YOUR RESUME.
Please carry a print of this mail copy and attach with your CV and also need to carry ID card of yours.