- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 day ago
- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 1 week ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Syntel Jobs For Freshers in Chennai
We at Syntel are hiring for Fresher: Diploma, B.Com (with technical certification) and B.A (with technical certification) who have passed out in the year 2011, 2012 & 2013, for our IT Technical Support Group.
Location : Chennai, Pune
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs
Education : (UG – Diploma – Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Engineering, B.Com – Commerce, B.A – Any Specialization) AND (PG – Post Graduation Not Required) AND ( Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required)
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
Not Eligible :
B.Tech, MCA, MCM, MBA, MSC / Post Graduates / Any other than the above listed qualifications are not eligible for this Event.
B.Com (with technical certification), BA & Diploma (10+2 / 3)
Year of Passing: 2011, 2012 & 2013
Student should have a minimum of 55% in their 10th, 12th & Diploma / B.Com / BA
Backlog: There should not be any current backlogs
Breaks: A maximum of 1 year break is allowed.
Willing to work in a technical department
Good communication skills
Flexible to work in 27*7 shifts
Kindly email an updated copy of your profile to Rucha Karajgaonkar: email@example.com
We invite you to contact us today and make IT happen so our customers can Consider IT Done.
Kindly Note: Only candidates matching the eligibility criteria will be entertained.
Syntel (Nasdaq: SYNT) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes.