- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Randstad Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- NTT Data Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Safran Engineering Services Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Sasken Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 weeks ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 weeks ago
Rail Vikas Nigam Jobs For Freshers In Chennai & Secunderabad
Company Name: Rail Vikas Nigam Limited(RVNL)
Job Designation or Job Role: Site Engineer & Junior Site Engineer
Candidate Educational Qualification: B.E./B. Tech, Diploma – (Civil / Electronics/ Electrical)
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 0 Years
CTC or Package Offered: For Site Engineer and Jr Site Engineer will be around Rs.27,000/- and Rs.21,000/- respectively
Working Location: Chennai & Secunderabad
Area of Working: Govt Sector
Desired Candidate Profile & Job Description:
Name of the Post
Qualification & Experience
Site Engineer ( Civil, Electrical & Signals)
B.E./B. Tech (Civil / Electronics/ Electrical) having
working experience of one year post-Degree (Freshers can also apply)
Junior Site Engineer ( Civil, Electrical & Signals)
Diploma Holders in (Civil / Electronics/ Electrical)
having working experience of one year post qualification (Freshers can also apply)
- Freshers refers to candidates who have completed their full Degree / Diploma course and have certificates in r/o all their semesters.
- Candidates who do not have final semester marksheet / gradesheet at the time of application/Interview will be summarily disqualified.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to fill up forms on-line on the RVNL website (www.rvnl.org). Please see the relevant page under “Opportunity/Careers”.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully while filling up the form online to avoid errors/rejection.
- The on-line facility will be open for a specified period/time(0000 hrs of 03/03/2013 to 2359 hrs of 10/03/2013). Interested candidates must fill up the form within this specified time period of 8 days.
- Applications beyond or before the specified period will not be accepted.
- No applications need to be sent by post. Applications if any sent by post without filling the on-line application will not b accepted.
Date/Time/Place of Interview :
- Interview of short-listed candidates will be held at Secunderabad or at a place decided by RVNL tentatively during the 3rd week of March 2013. Date/Time/Place of Interview will be published in the website of RVNL and the candidates advised about the same through SMS.
Company Profile :
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL), is a Special Purpose Vehicle created to undertake project development, mobilization of financial resources and implement projects pertaining to strengthening of Golden Quadrilateral and Port Connectivity. It is the first major non-budgetary initiative for creating rail transport capacity ahead of demand and on a commercial format. RVNL has been registered as a company under Companies Act 1956 on 24.1.2003. It is a wholly owned Government company under the provisions of Section 617 of Companies Act. Certificate of Incorporation was obtained on 24.1.2003.
Company Website : http://www.rvnl.org