- IBM Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 8 hours ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 3 days ago
- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 6 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 2 weeks ago
Bharat Electronics Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad. BEL offers products and services in a wide spectrum of technology like Radars, Military Communications, Naval Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Telecommunications, Sound and Vision Broadcasting, Opto-Electronics, Tank Electronics, Solar Photovoltaic Systems, Embedded Software and Electronic Components. With its expertise developed over the years, the company also provides turnkey systems solutions.
LAST DATE: 15 July 2013
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- Second class in BE/ B.Tech (Electronics & Communication, Electronics, Telecommunication)) from a recognized University/ institution.
- Experience: 0-1 year experience is desirable. Knowledge of computers is essential. One year Graduate Apprentice training completed in a relevant field will be considered. Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech. need not apply.
HOW TO APPLY:Interested and eligible candidates should mail the filled in application format in the format attached to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15.07.2013