- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 hours ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 3 days ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 6 days ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Allscripts Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- TCS Job Openings for Freshers in IndiaPosted 1 week ago
CONCOR India Freshers Recruitment in Delhi
Company Name: Container Corporation of India Ltd. (CONCOR)
|Post Code||Post Name||Qualification||No of Post|
Management Trainee (Technical)
|Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical with minimum 60% marks from Institute or University, duly approved by Govt/recognized by AICTE or UGC.||UR 2|
Management Trainee (MIS)
|B.Tech (Computer Engg.Computer Sciences)/BE (Computer Engg/Computer Science) MCA/M.Sc (IT) M.Sc (Computer Science ) From Institution , duly approved by Govt/recognized by AICTE or UGC with minimum 60% marks.||OBC 1|
|3||MT/CE||Management Trainee (Civil))||Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any University or institute, duly approved by Govt/recognized by AICTE .||OBC 2,UR 4|
- CONCOR will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2013 (GATE-2013) Scores for the recruitment of Management Trainees in the above mentioned disciplines during the year 2013. Candidates should have a valid GATE – 2013 Score to be eligible for next stage of selection.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Management Trainee in the above disciplines in CONCOR will be requited to first apply for appearing in GATE-2013 and thereafter appear in GATE-2013 in the above mentioned prescribed GATE papers as per the instructions and timelines notified by GATE-2013 organizing institute.
- Closing of Online Submission of GATE Application : 04th February, 2013
Container Corporation of India Ltd. (CONCOR), a Blue-chip Miniratna Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways is the leader in the field of Containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India.From its humble beginning, it is now an undisputed market leader having the largest network of 62 ICDs/CFSs in India. In addition to providing inland transport by rail for containers, it has also expanded to cover management of Ports, air cargo complexes and establishing cold-chain.It has and will continue to play the role of promoting containerization of India by virtue of its modern rail wagon fleet, customer friendly commercial practices and extensively used Information Technology.