- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 5 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 7 days ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Xerox Hiring Freshers As Software Developer @ BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Flowserve Jobs For Freshers In Coimbatore | Freshers Jobs In Coimbatore
Flowserve Jos For Freshers In Coimbatore | Freshers Jobs In Coimbatore in freshersopenings.in
The candidate should be B.E/B.Tech Graduate from an accredited university.
Should have 0 – 1 year in a pump manufacturing environment in reviewing order specifications, bidding, order acquisition, selection of pumps and technical discussion with customers.
Should possess strong fundamental knowledge, excellent communication skill and technical knowledge on industrial pumps of higher range.
EXPERIENCE : Freshers
QUALIFICATION : B.E/B.Tech
LOCATION : Coimbatore
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
The Graduate Engineer Trainee, need to generate proposals after reviewing the specifications.
Should have to review and understand buyout quotations.
Need to attend techno-commercial meetings (whenever required by sales) to assist sales
Should support other overseas business units’ requests for their day to day requirements
Need to ensure smooth order handover to operations
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 16,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.Flowserve has evolved through organic growth and strategic acquisitions. The company was created in 1997 with the merger of two leading fluid motion and control companies – BW/IP and Durco International. Flowserve heritage dates back to the 1790 founding of Simpson & Thompson, later to become Worthington Simpson Pumps, one of the companies that became part of BW/IP. The most recent additions to the Flowserve family include Invensys Flow Control in 2002, Thompsons Kelly & Lewis in 2004 and Interseal in 2005.