- Oracle Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 3 days ago
- CanGo Networks Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Genesys Hiring Experienced As Software Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 5 days ago
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 5 days ago
- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
Freshers Jobs Openings In Kennametal India Bangalore
Job Category: 1 to 3 Yr Exp, Core Technical
Last Date: 13 February 13
Hiring Process: Written-test, Face to Face Interview.
Eligibility Criteria :
- ME/ M.Tech – (Mechanical Engineering) candidates with an aggregate of 70% and above.
- Candidates having at least 6months of relevant experience.
Job Description :
- Liaison between the customers and the design team.
- Involved in designing activities using CAD/ PROe.
- Customer facing.
- Experience in CSD, CAD/ PROE
- Should have experience in cutting Tool Industry
- Knowledge in ANSYS/ Catia/ UG is preferred.
Salary : INR 3.5 – 4.5 lacs P.A
Kennametal delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. Kennametal’s portfolio of well-respected brand names and broad global presence enable us to help customers of all sizes in virtually every geography drive success at every stage of their value chain. Strategically aligned across our two core businesses – Industrial and Infrastructure – our products and services touch nearly every manufacturing process. People around the globe can see and touch these results throughout many aspects of their day, from the light swtich they turn on to the car they drive.