- Software Developer Job Openings for Freshers in NoidaPosted 8 hours ago
- Oracle Developer Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 4 days ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 6 days ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 6 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 1 week ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 2 weeks ago
Freshers Jobs Openings In Kennametal India Bangalore
Job Category: 1 to 3 Yr Exp, Core Technical
Last Date: 13 February 13
Hiring Process: Written-test, Face to Face Interview.
Eligibility Criteria :
- ME/ M.Tech – (Mechanical Engineering) candidates with an aggregate of 70% and above.
- Candidates having at least 6months of relevant experience.
Job Description :
- Liaison between the customers and the design team.
- Involved in designing activities using CAD/ PROe.
- Customer facing.
- Experience in CSD, CAD/ PROE
- Should have experience in cutting Tool Industry
- Knowledge in ANSYS/ Catia/ UG is preferred.
Salary : INR 3.5 – 4.5 lacs P.A
Kennametal delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. Kennametal’s portfolio of well-respected brand names and broad global presence enable us to help customers of all sizes in virtually every geography drive success at every stage of their value chain. Strategically aligned across our two core businesses – Industrial and Infrastructure – our products and services touch nearly every manufacturing process. People around the globe can see and touch these results throughout many aspects of their day, from the light swtich they turn on to the car they drive.