- Oracle Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 day ago
- CanGo Networks Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 days ago
- Genesys Hiring Experienced As Software Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 3 days ago
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 days ago
- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
Hella India Automotive Jobs For Freshers in Chennai 2013
Company Hella India Automotive (HIA)
Experience 0 – 1 yrs
Job Role FEA Engineer (SIMULATION AND CALCULATION)
Company Profile :
Hella India Automotive (HIA) has grown to be an important electronic and component supplier for the Indian automotive market.HIA incorporates the Design Center in Pune, Engineering Center in Chennai and Manufacturing Unit in Dhankot..Hella is one of the top 50 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest industrial companies in Germany. More than 25,000 people work in 70 manufacturing facilities, production subsidiaries and joint ventures all over the world. More than 3,000 engineers and technicians work in research and development throughout the company group. Customers include all leading vehicle and system manufacturers, as well as the automotive parts aftermarket.
Candidate Profile :
- Qualification : B.E / M.E-Mechanical Engineer
- Candidates should have additional Knowledge / Skills / Experience : FEA Simulation method
- Language Skills: Good written & Communication skills in English
- Freshers should apply.
Job Responsibilities :
Planning, conducting and analyzing simulations and calculations in series development in collaboration with central entities with the aim of optimizing development times and costs.