- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 11 hours ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 5 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
M.P Power Generating Company in Madhya Pradesh
Company Name: M.P. Power Generating Company Limited
CTC or Package Offered: Rs. 15600 + other allowances
Age Limit : The Age of candidates as on 01.02.2013 should be minimum 20 Years and should not be more than 27 Years
Working Location: Madhya Pradesh
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Candidates who have already passed the final semester / Year examination need only apply. 2. The candidate should possess a regular full time Engineering degree (BE/B.Tech) in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University / institution (recognized by UGC / AICTE) with :
- Minimum 65% aggregate marks in case of Unreserved / OBC candidates.
- Minimum Passing marks in case of SC/ST/PD candidates and for the Candidates belonging to the project affected families as rehabilitated consequent to land acquisition in Shri Singaji TPP Khandwa.
Last date : 28/02/2013
Selection Procedure :
- Eligible candidates shall have to undergo a Written test comprising of questions in CS / IT Engineering and General Aptitude.
- The written test will be conducted in four cities of MP i.e. Bhopal, Jabalpur, Indore & Gwalior.
- Based on the requirement & merit, the successful candidates will be called for Personal interview at Jabalpur.
- The exact date of the test / interview shall be communicated to the candidates through admit card and will also be available on www.mppgenco.nic.in
How To Apply:
Applications shall be received through M.P. online (www.mponline.gov.in) only. Link to the website of MP Online have also been provided on www.mppgenco.nic.in. The online registration shall commence from 05.02.2013(Tuesday), 11:00 AM and will be available till 28.02.2013 (Thursday), 11:59 PM.
Company Profile :
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. (MPPGCL) is a wholly owned company of MP Government engaged in generation of electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a successor entity of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (MPSEB). The Company, while operating and maintaining its existing units, is also constructing new Power Plants for increasing capacity in the State of Madhya Pradesh