Synopsys Hiring Freshers In Noida
on February 2, 2013
POSTED DATE: 25 January 2013
COMPANY NAME: Synopsys
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor design and manufacturing. Synopsys’ comprehensive, integrated portfolio of implementation, verification, IP, manufacturing and FPGA solutions helps address the key challenges designers and manufacturers face today, such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results.
FIELD OF WORKING: Core/Technical
JOB ROLE: Intern-TechnicalJOB REQ NUMBER:3541BR
SALARY OFFERED: Best in industry
JOB LOCATION: Noida
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- The candidate should be a Graduate or pursuing Graduation from any recognized university.
- Should have good knowledge in fundamentals of CMOS, Fabrication Methodology.
- Should have the knowledge of layout design methodologies
- Have basic knowledge of design principles and practices.
- Have working knowledge of basic design tools.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of work.
- The candidate should be a positive participant and active team member.
- This role requires the incumbent to contribute towards backend design for customer projects.
- Need to support in revising and debugging existing products, create relevant documentation for company products, and run product QA and resolve issues thereof.
- This person will also be required to understand the memory compiler development and methodology.
APPLY MODE: Online
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online as soon as possible(before the link expires).