- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 hours ago
- CMS IT Services Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Support Associate Jobs openings for freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Jobs openings for freshers in NoidaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Android Developer Jobs openings for freshers in GujaratPosted 4 weeks ago
- Software Engineer Jobs openings for freshers in KolkataPosted 1 month ago
- Software Developer Job Openings for Freshers in BhubaneshwarPosted 1 month ago
Air India Ltd Jobs For Freshers in Chennai
Job Role: Trainees
Job Category: Govt Sector, Others, Walkin
Last Date: 10 April 13
Hiring Process: Walk – In.
Air India Ltd invites application for the post of Trainees
Qualification : (a) Graduates in any discipline and (b) IATA/UFTAA Diploma Airlines Ticketing Course conducted by Reputed Institutions (or) previous Airport/Airlines experience as employee/trainee as on 10.4.2013
Stipend : Rs.6000/-
How to apply
Walk in Interview on 10.4.2013, 11.4.2013 or 12.4.2013, between 0900 hours to 1500 hrs, at Office of General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, “Airlines House”, GST Road, near Meenambakkam Railway Station, Meenambakkam, Chennai – 600 027 (Opp. to Honda Showroom in GST Road, Meenambakkam).Candidate should come with their bio-data, passport size photographs, and with all original certificates (plus one photocopy) in respect of their age, qualifications (from 10th Standard onwards), Degree/Diploma, experience, etc.
Air India is India’s national flag carrier. Although air transport was born in India on February 18, 1911 when Henri Piquet, flying a Humber bi-plane, carried mail from Allahabad to Naini Junction, some six miles away, the scheduled services in India, in the real sense, began on October 15, 1932. It was on this day that J.R.D. Tata, the father of Civil Aviation in India and founder of Air India, took off from Drigh Road Airport, Karachi, in a tiny, light single-engined de Havilland Puss Moth on his flight to Mumbai (then known as Bombay) via Ahmedabad.