- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 day ago
- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 1 week ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
ECIL Jobs Opening for Freshers in Banaglore
Company Election Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Experience Govt – Job
Job Role Technical Officer/Scientific Assistant/Junior Artisan
ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of several products with emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications.
ECIL, a Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for the following positions on contract basis for a period of one year having Service & Maintenance experience to work at our work sites viz., Kaiga / Bengaluru as per the site requirements.
The walk-ininterviews will be held on 03.08.2015
Post No.1: A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
Post No.2: A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation.
Post No.3: Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation.
How to Attend:
1. Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the interview between 0930 hrs to 1400 hrs on 03.08.2015 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at the respective venue.
Interview Venue Details:
ECIL BRANCH OFFICE, No.1/1, 2nd FLOOR, JEEVEN SAMPIGE, LIC BUILDING, SAMPIGE ROAD,
BENGALURU-560003. Ph. No.: 080-23460110