- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 10 hours ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 10 hours ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 6 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
ECL Jobs Opening for Freshers in Burdwan, West Bengal
Company Eastern Coalfields Limited
Experience Govt – Job
Location Burdwan, West Bengal
Job Role Multi Tasking Staff
To emerge as a global player in the primary energy sector committed to provide energy security to the country by attaining environmentally & socially sustainable growth through best practices from mine to market
Eastern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited engaged in coal mining activities in West Bengal & Jharkhand state invites applications from the Indian nationals for filling up the following vacancies through On-line mode
1. 10+2 or equivalent.
2. Recognised Diploma or degree in Mining Engineering having valid statutory competency certificates, recognised by DGMS to work as Mining Sirdar in coal mines.
1. (10+2) / Matriculate with valid Survey Certificate of Competency issued by Director General Mines Safety (DGMS) to work as Surveyors in the coal mines.
1. Should have passed the 10+2 or Matriculation or equivalent Examination.
2. Should possess a recognized Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years regular course from a recognised institute)
How to apply:
The candidates will have to apply through ON LINE Mode only by logging into the website www.easterncoal.gov.in > Recruitment between 27.10.2015 to 12.11.2015. A helpline number to facilitate the candidates will be also available in the said website.