- Oracle Developer Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 day ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 days ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 4 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 5 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 1 week ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
Freshers Jobs in Raman Research Institute – Bangalore Jobs
Job Role: Ph.D. Programme
MSc(Chemistry / Applied Chemistry, Physics / Applied Physics)
Job Category: Govt Sector, Others
Last Date: 15 March 13
Hiring Process: Written-test.
Raman Research Institute invites applications for Ph.D. Programme www.freshersworld.com
Qualification : first class MSc degree in Physics or Chemistry or a first class B.E./B.Tech degree in Engineering. Students who expect to complete their final degree in the academic year 2012-2013 may also apply.
Selection Procedure : The selection of candidates for the PhD program is based on the performance in the interviews to be held at RRI, Bangalore around second week of June 2013. There are about 17 vacancies in physics and 1 in chemistry.
Candidates can apply online. For those who have difficulty in applying online, hard copy of the application forms can be requested from the admissions office, by sending a self addressed envelope (25 x 20 cm) to the following address: Raman Research Institute C.V. Raman Avenue, Sadashivanagar, Bangalore 560 080.
|Online submission of application starts from :||January 1, 2013|
|Last date for requesting the printed application forms :||March 15, 2013|
Last date for receiving the completed application forms (both online and hardcopy submission) :
|March 31, 2013|