- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 5 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 7 days ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Xerox Hiring Freshers As Software Developer @ BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
IBPS Common Written Examination For Freshers Across India 2013
IBPS Common Written Examination 2013 For Clerical Cadre Posts / Vacancies – Last Date: 7th September 2013. Applications are invited for the post of Clerical cadre posts in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
IBPS Vacancy Details:
Location : Across India
Name Of The Post:
Qualification: Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification
recognized as such by the Central Government.
Eligibility : Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form-pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application. Merely applying for CWE/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the examination and/or in the subsequent interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Participating Organisations.
Age: 18 – 28 Yrs.
Fee: – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates,Rs. 600 /- for all others. Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How To Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 19.08.2013 to 07.09.2013 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Last Date: 07-09-2013