- CanGo Networks Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 hours ago
- Genesys Hiring Experienced As Software Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 1 day ago
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 1 day ago
- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 6 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 6 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
IBPS Common Written Examination For Freshers Across India 2013
IBPS Common Written Examination 2013 For Clerical Cadre Posts / Vacancies – Last Date: 7th September 2013. Applications are invited for the post of Clerical cadre posts in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
IBPS Vacancy Details:
Location : Across India
Name Of The Post:
Qualification: Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification
recognized as such by the Central Government.
Eligibility : Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form-pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application. Merely applying for CWE/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the examination and/or in the subsequent interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Participating Organisations.
Age: 18 – 28 Yrs.
Fee: – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates,Rs. 600 /- for all others. Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How To Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 19.08.2013 to 07.09.2013 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Last Date: 07-09-2013