- Oracle Developer Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 18 hours ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 days ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 3 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 5 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 7 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 1 week ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
Indian Air Force Hiring “Airmen” for Freshers, Anywhere in India
JOB FIELD: Government/Defence/Others
JOB ROLE: Airmen
JOB LOCATION: Anywhere in India
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers can apply
AGE LIMIT: Candidates should be born between 01 JANUARY 1992 to 31 MARCH 1996
- The Candidate should have passed Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate should have passed a three year Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical orElectrical or Electronics or Automobile or Computer Science or Instrumentation Technology or Information Technology) with at least 50% marks in overall aggregate from a Government recognised Polytechnic Institute.
- Note : – Exact aggregate percentage of marks up to first place of decimal for all subjects as mentioned in the Marks Sheet of Intermediate or 10+2/equivalent (For example, 49.9% should NOT be rounded off to 50%).
PHYSICAL STANDARDS :
- Height: Minimum height required is 152.5 cms.
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion is 5 cm.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable.
- Hearing: Candidates should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- Health: Candidates should be free from medical or surgical deformity. He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of world, in any climate and terrain.
The short-listed candidates will be called for testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards at Dehradun, Mysore,Gandhinagar or Varanasi
The Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades will be held from 26 February 2013 to 01 March 2013 as per the Selection Programme in the following venue location. The Recruitment Test will be conducted from 7AM onwards as per the details given below. Candidates reporting upto 10AM at the Rally venue will only be permitted to appear in the Recruitment Rally.
Maharaja Sayajirao University Pavalion,
FOR MORE DETAILS: Click Here