- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 3 hours ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 hours ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 6 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Hiring Freshers In Maharashtra
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):117
- The candidate should have completed a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Should have good proficiency in local language.
- Computer knowledge or awareness will be must for Officer post and Knowledge of Computer skills will be an additional qualification for Office Assistant job.
- Candidates should have obtained the specified Total Weighted Standard Score as well as score in each test in the RRBs- Common Written Examination conducted in September 2012.
- Candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Official Language of Maharashtra State in which Maharashtra Gramin Bank is located and must have passed “ local language” i.e. “MARATHI” as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRB-Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS.
- Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- The Interview will be held at Maharashtra Gramin Bank, Regional Office, Aurangabad.
- The address of the venue will also be displayed in the Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
APPLICATION FEE: Rs100(For General) & RS 20(For reserved candidates)