- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 4 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 6 days ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Xerox Hiring Freshers As Software Developer @ BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
DELL Job Openings for Freshers in Hyderabad
Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Technical Support-Voice
on 10-13/01/2017, DELL Walk-in interview for freshers for Technical Support-Voice. 12th/Any Degree candidates can attend the walk-in interview for the Technical Support-Voice. Grab the great job opportunity to start your career as fresher. Before attend the walk-in interview, Candidates should go through the Job Profile, Qualification, Job Description etc., clearly given below.
DELL Walk-in 12th/Any Degree freshers 2017 for Technical Support-Voice. DELL plans to recruit 12th/Any Degree candidates for the post of Technical Support-Voice.
Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products
Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting.
Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
Dell Inc. (stylized as DELL) was an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that developed, sold, repaired, and supported computers and related products and services. Eponymously named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company was one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell sold personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, MP3 players, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The company was well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, particularly its direct-sales model and its “build-to-order” or “configure to order” approach to manufacturing—delivering individual PCs configured to customer specifications. Dell was a pure hardware vendor for much of its existence, but with the acquisition in 2009 of Perot Systems, Dell entered the market for IT services. The company has since made additional acquisitions in storage and networking systems, with the aim of expanding their portfolio from offering computers only to delivering complete solutions for enterprise customers.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs