- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 days ago
- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 5 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Alcatel-Lucent Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Alcatel-Lucent Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Eligibility College / University Degree
Job Role Technical Support Engineer – IP/Network Security
Company Profile :
Alcatel-Lucent is at the forefront of global communications. We provide products and innovations in IP and cloud networking, as well as ultra-broadband fixed and wireless access. We serve service providers and their customers, as well as enterprises and institutions throughout the world. Alcatel-Lucent’s Bell Labs, one of the world’s foremost technology research institutes, is responsible for countless breakthroughs that have shaped the networking and communications industry. We have been recognized by Thomson Reuters as a Top 100 Global Innovator and named by MIT Technology Review among 2012’s Top 50 “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
Job Description :
Within EMEA Service Assurance, Technical Support Operations Fixed Access & IP, we are looking to enforce the team with a Technical Support Engineer – IP/Network Security
Located within the TSO Fixed Access & IP Backend in Bydgoszcz, Poland, the Technical Support Engineer is providing maintenance services, including but not limited to remote and on-site level 2 operations and maintenance support for complex networks including end-to-end multi-vendor, ensuring customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are achieved.
- Create and maintain customer relationships on a day-to-day basis. Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by providing services fully compliant with the SLA.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and suggest/perform corrective or preventative maintenance actions on problems reported by customers. Escalate to subsequent support level as needed. Use and provide appropriate CARES and outage documentation, contribute to/review upgrade guides and other procedural documentation.
- Act as “Outage Manager” by identifying the impact of the outage and changes made to the customer network. Ensure outage situations are documented per guidelines to meet contractual root cause analysis obligations.
- Provide pragmatic and effective recovery. Manage and communicate the related risks.
- Provide appropriate follow-up to customers.
- Supply input to and use the knowledge management tools. Proactively share knowledge. Ensure every trouble identified is adequately documented for tracking purposes and learning opportunities.
- Identify and collaborate with knowledgeable internal resources to understand and resolve technical issues.
- Interface with product business division (level 3/TEC Technical Expertise Center), respectively OEM support centers.
- Participate in an Emergency Support Rotation covering 24×7 network outage and service degradation restoration (OnCall Rotation).
- Participate in project teams to introduce new platforms and customers into operations. Review technical specifications, create operational concepts and run operational acceptance tests.
- Advanced technical college / University of applied science in telecommunication, networking with focus on security (LAN/WAN/Security)
- Hands-on experience in the following areas: Firewalls (at least one of the following : Junos / Juniper Netscreen; Checkpoint, Fortinet), reverse proxy BlueCoat, F5 load balancers, IDS/IPS, DDOS-Prevention, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management
- Know how in the following protocols and technologies: IP, TCP/UDP, IPsec, VPN
- Relevant experience in networking and network security in an ISP environment
- Experience in project management
- CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, (or equivalent) qualification
- Good team player, flexibility of integration in a dynamic team
- Customer oriented way of working
- Analytical mind with good problem solving skills and able to work independently
- Good communications and documentation skills
- Language Requirements: English (fluent in written and spoken)
SUBMIT YOUR UPDATED RESUMES ON:
- CLICK HERE SUBMIT YOUR RECENT UPDATED RESUME ON MONSTER.COM
- CLICK HERE SUBMIT YOUR RECENT UPDATED RESUME ON NAUKRI.COM