- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 11 hours ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 11 hours ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 7 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Asteria Jobs Opening for Freshers in Bangalore
Eligibility Any Graduate
Experience 0 – 1 yrs
Job Role Software Tester
Asteria Aerospace is established with a vision to be the leading lifecycle (design-sustain) driven aerospace organization in the Indian private sector. The company aims to provide indigenously developed products and services to the global aerospace defense and civilian markets with a focus on innovation and reliability. Asteria Aerospace is headquartered in Bangalore, the aerospace hub of India.
1. As a Software Tester, you will be responsible for testing the software products at Asteria Aerospace.
2. Your role is to test and maintain test reports, periodically, in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
3. You will work closely with product managers, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to help test the new product offerings and improve existing ones.
1. Periodically test the various software components and generate exhaustive test reports
2. Develop appropriate documentation to record software architecture using use cases
3. Write test cases for the software components
4. Maintanance and Support of existing software components
Skills & Experience:
1. Strong C++ knowledge
2. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
3. Familiarity with Qt/C++, QML Graphical User Interface (GUI) Application Development will be a plus