- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 19 hours ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 20 hours ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 2 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 1 week ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
Bosch Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Eligibility Any Graduate/PG
Job Role Database Designer
Company Profile :
Bosch Limited, the leading supplier of technology and services today officially broke ground for its new plant in Bidadi. The chief guest, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Karnataka, Shri. Siddaramaiah laid the foundation stone along with Dr. Steffen Berns, Managing Director, Bosch Limited. Also present on the occasion were the Guests of Honour – Shri D.K. Suresh, Member of Parliament, Bangalore Rural and Shri H.C. Balakrishna Member of the Legislative Assembly, Magadi.
Job Description :
Bosch , requires a Database Designer.
1. ONLY Ph.D. from reputed Indian Institutes (IITs, IIITs, IISc.,DA-IICT,LNM-IIT, etc…) OR from reputed International Institutes with good track record of publications.
2. Areas of study: Computer Science or Software Engineering
3. 010 Years of Research Lab/Industry/Post Doctoral Experience.
4. Having earned Undergraduate and Graduate degrees in Engineering Only.
5. Having done 4. 4. Ph.D. in the any of the areas from the list : Web Science, Business models for the Internet, innovative mobile or Internet based applications, human machine interaction, Social media, dark web etc
1 Knowledge of Software Architectures, Designing, Articulation of Ideas and Concepts.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Excellent presentation and mass communication skills.
4. Familiarity with programming languages: C/C++/JAVA/JAVA Script/HTML
5. Knowledge of dealing with Platforms
6. Having entrepreneurial skill.