- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 27 mins ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 49 mins ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 6 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
eBay Jobs For Freshers in Chennai
Job Role: Software Engineer
Design, Architect and Develop data solutions to help product and business teams at Paypal to make data driven decisions.
Lead end-to-end efforts to design, development and implementation data integration processes for data Warehouse and operational Data Store.
Influence overall strategy and roadmap to architect & build a scalable insights solution as well as data warehouse environment.
Interface closely with data infrastructure and engineering teams to build and extend cross platform ETL and reports generation framework.
Provide consultative solutions approach to business partners such as Analysts, Management, End Users and Developers to clarify objectives, determine scope, drive consensus, identify problems and recommend solutions.
Support end users on ad hoc data usage and be a subject matter expert on functional side of the business.
Location : Chennai Tamil Nadu
Experience : Freshers & Experience
Qualification : BSCS or BSEE or Other Related 4yr Technical Degree
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
• Strong programming skills in Java with understanding of performance, scalability, concurrency, scaling and extensibility.
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Expertise in database programming and performance tuning techniques; Teardata experience is a plus
• Familar with data movement techniques and best practices to handle large volume of data
• Experience with data warehousing architecture and data modeling best practices
• Experience with File Systems, server architectures, and distributed systems
• Strong communication skills and willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities
• ETL development experience is preferred; Informatica experience is a plus
• Working in an Agile methodology is highly preferred
• Knowledge of Hadoop, HBase and Hive is highly preferred