- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 10 hours ago
- CMS IT Services Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Support Associate Jobs openings for freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple Jobs openings for freshers in NoidaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Android Developer Jobs openings for freshers in GujaratPosted 4 weeks ago
- Software Engineer Jobs openings for freshers in KolkataPosted 1 month ago
- Software Developer Job Openings for Freshers in BhubaneshwarPosted 1 month ago
EMC Corporation Job Openings For Freshers in Bangalore
EMC Corporation Job Openings For Freshers in Chennai
Company EMC Corporation
Job Role Associate Implementation Specialist
EMC provides the technologies and tools that can help you release the power of your information. We can help you design, build, and manage flexible, scalable, and secure information infrastructures. And with these infrastructures, you’ll be able to intelligently and efficiently store, protect, and manage your information so that it can be made accessible, searchable, shareable, and, ultimately, actionable.
1. Provides software related custom integration and implementation support of EMC products at customer sites
2. Installs or upgrades EMC software and hardware products in an Open Systems environment.
3. Demonstrate system capabilities, review software operation and management tools, and provide information to customer concerning the operation and use of EMC products.
4. Maintains awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware and machine situations.
5. Ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction through resolution of customer situations, handling product issues, pre-installation site planning, installations/implementations, and upgrades.
1. Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA degree from a recognised university.
2. 0-2 years field support in a comparable IT environment
3. Knowledge of Storage Systems is desired