- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 hours ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 1 day ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 6 days ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- TechnoBuddy Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 1 month ago
- IBM Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 months ago
- Infosys Jobs opening for freshers in BangalorePosted 3 months ago
GE Healthcare Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
- The candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related computer field or Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of technical experience in the software development or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 5 years
- Should have progressive experience as an engineer or scientist within the appropriate field of study).
- 1-3 years’ experience developing software for complex systems or computerized products
- Should have software development cycle or automated testing experience.
- Experience in object oriented design methodology and various programming languages like Java and/or C++.
- Should have the ability & Interest to build enterprise class software using technologies like Java / HTML5 / Workflow.
- Ability & Interest to work in all layers of software architecture, picking up new technologies like .NET as required.
- The Software Engineer Duties include developing Software that meets customer and business goals.
- Designing and building testing modules (unit, integration and acceptance tests) for software.
- Work closely with product owner for requirements understanding.
- Work closely with Sr. Engineers in the team for designing software and applications.
- Interacting with global teams to promote consistency and maximize synergies across common software platforms & COE’s
- Leveraging TDR for software, Agile and Lean software development methodologies to drive quality into the product development life cycle
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online through the link given below as soon as possible(before the link expires).