- EFI Job Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Sweetball Services Job Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 1 day ago
- Cerrid Solutions Job Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Netlings Webworks Job Opening for Freshers in DelhiPosted 1 day ago
- Glassbeam Job Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Sum Total Job Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Young Brain Job Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Beroe Job Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Atos Job Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 days ago
- JPMorgan Chase Job Opening for Freshers in Bangalore/MumbaiPosted 2 days ago
Google Jobs For Freshers in Hyderabad
WEBSITE DETAILS OF THE COMPANY: http://www.google.co.in
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
- The candidate should have done BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related discipline. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience
- Should possess 1 year of experience, or a new graduate with a successful track record.
- Should have the familiarity with typical web practices and solid understanding of webmaster skills and interest in innovation, technology, and Google products. Native fluency in multiple languages.
- As a Product Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for protecting the integrity of at least one of Google’s key products
- Investigate, identify, and prevent/remove product quality issues by reviewing accounts, transactions, user-generated content, advertisements, local business listings, and/or search results in order to enforce product-specific policies.
- Identify market trends, identify product vulnerabilities, and recommend strategy adjustments based on market trends and patterns.
- Lead and participate in special projects/initiatives: innovate and implement large-scale quality improvements to processes and/or systems by conducting data analyses and making recommendations.
- Manage and respond to escalations from internal and external parties within designated service levels as appropriate.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Engineering and Product by exposing product vulnerabilities and providing feedback on systems/tools/process in order to increase automation while providing a better experience for our users.
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online as soon as possible(before the link expires).