- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 14 hours ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 14 hours ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 2 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 1 week ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
Honeywell Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with a workforce of approximately 130,000, of whom approximately 58,000 are employed in the United States.The company is headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey. Its current chief executive officer is David M. Cote. The company and its corporate predecessors were part of the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index from December 7, 1925 until February 9, 2008.The current “Honeywell International Inc.” is the product of a merger in which Honeywell Inc. was acquired by the much larger AlliedSignal in 1999. The company headquarters were consolidated to AlliedSignal’s headquarters in Morristown, New Jersey; however the combined company chose the name “Honeywell” because of its superior brand recognition.
WEBSITE DETAILS OF THE COMPANY: http://www.honeywell.com
JOB ID: 00022846
- Candidates with BE/B Tech/ME/M.Tech with 6 months to 2yrs of experience preferred.
- Verification & Validation experience
- Candidates should have knowledge of Real time operating system (RTOS) concepts/ DEOS/win32 programming
- Candidates should have Strong Programming skills in C and C++ with debugging expertise.
- Knowledge on DO-178 B and Avionics Systems preferable
- Candidates have work experience in dealing with Model Based Development (MBD) using Simulink/Matlab – added advantage
- Experience in safety critical systems development /testing.
- working knowledge on OpenGL will be an added advantage
- Able to work across team, take initiatives and should be good communicator.
- Candidate must portray strong problem solving skills