- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 12 hours ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 1 day ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 6 days ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Capgemini Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- TechnoBuddy Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 1 month ago
- IBM Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 months ago
- Infosys Jobs opening for freshers in BangalorePosted 3 months ago
IBM Job Openings For Freshers in Hyderabad
Company IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
Eligibility Any Graduate/Diploma
Experience 0 – 4 yrs
Location Bangalore, Hyderabad
Job Role Technical Support Associate – Service Desk Delivery
Comapny profile :
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership.
Providing Voice, Email & Chat support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
1. Remote Infrastructure support delivery
2. perform problem cause analysis
3. Resolve routine customer problem
4. Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
5. has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
6. Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
7. Understanding of operating systems
1. Freshers/ (Experienced up to 4yrs)
2. Any Bachelors degree, Engineers eligible and 10+2+3 Diploma eligible
3. Fluency in Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills
4. Excellent Communication skills
working in Rotational shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in Rotational shifts – including evening and night shifts. Shifts will 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
Job Openings For Freshers in Hyderabad