- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 hours ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 days ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- Verizon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- CMS IT Services Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 weeks ago
- Support Associate Jobs openings for freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 weeks ago
Infogix Jobs for Freshers In Bangalore
Company Name: Infogix
Job Designation or Job Role: Implementation Consultant
Candidate Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech (Computer Science)
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 0 Years
CTC or Package Offered: Rupees 4,00,000 – 9,00,000
Working Location: Bangalore
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science)
- Minimum Marks: 85%
- Graduation after: 2011.
- Backlogs: 1 BackLogs Accepted
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related discipline. Commensurate work experience or technical certifications may substitute for a degree in a non-related discipline.
- Expertise or knowledge of software development methodologies which includes gathering technical and business requirements, and leading design and testing sessions with external clients.
- Expertise with configuring applications, executing technical implementations, and technical analysis.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), experience interacting with external clients.
- Hands-on experience and understanding of relational databases
- Familiarity with SQL,Crystal, Oracle, or SAS tools
Company Profile :
This year marks the 30th Anniversary for Infogix, Inc. Originally founded as Unitech Systems, Inc. in 1982 by Company Leader Madhavan K. Nayar, the company grew into a leading software company with an impressive list of Fortune 100 and Global 2000 customers including Wells Fargo, Target, Progressive, and Verizon.In its early days, the company focused on the burgeoning need for independent, automated and continuous controls software. As the volume of data processed by companies skyrocketed, the need for independent controls became even more critical. Meeting these needs, Unitech quickly expanded its footprint in multiple industries by perfecting its cutting edge controls software.