- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 2 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Xerox Hiring Freshers As Software Developer @ BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Informatica Corporation Freshers Jobs in Bangalore 2013
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Associate Technical Support Engineer
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
- The candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA degree or equivalent technical experience.
- Should possess 0 – 1 year of experience in the software industry.
- Any experience on COBOL, JCL, DB2, VSAM or IMS with in depth knowledge.
- Should have strong in fundamentals of Z/OS operating system.
- UNIX shell Scripting or Windows Batch File Scripting would give you an edge over other candidates.
- Should have excellent analysis, debugging, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, the candidate will provide technical support for Informatica products.
- The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty.
- Will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue.
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledgebase articles.
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools.