- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 20 hours ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 20 hours ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 7 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Microchip Jobs For Freshers in Chennai
Company Microchip Technology Inc
Eligibility Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering
Job Role: AIS Software Engineer – I / II
Position’s Goals and Brief:
1. Development and maintenance of SW Components and Systems according to SPICE aligned development process.
2. Integration of existing components into customer projects
3. Requirements management
Job Requirements :
a. Design and implementation of SW components with respect to a pre-defined SW architecture
b. Creation of unit tests for the generated SW components
c. Definition and development of integration tests
d. Creation and integration of SW
e. Execution and participation in reviews
2. Documentation of
a. User requirements and target specifications
b. Information for datasheets and user manuals
c. generated software and its test results
d. Test procedures
1. Education, professional degrees:
a. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or equivalent.
1. Fluent in spoken and written English language.
2. Good knowledge of C and C++ and UML.
3. Experience with standard tools for SW development.
4. Experience in defining and executing SW projects
5. Working experience with USB2.0 device driver development, debugging and testing experience on Linux platform will be a plus.
6. Working experience of application development for USB device driver, PIC8/16/32 controller experience will be a plus.
1. Willingness to improve professionally and personally
2. Patience and endurance
3. Ability to work in a team
4. Ability to work independently