- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 3 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Xerox Hiring Freshers As Software Developer @ BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Microsoft Corporation hiring Freshers, Hyderabad
COMPANY NAME: Microsoft Corporation
JOB FIELD : IT/Software Jobs
JOB ROLE/PROFILE: Software Build Engineer
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
LAST DATE: ASAP
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS/Others
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 1-3 years
- The candidate should have completed BE/Btech/ME/MTech/MS in computer science or any equivalent degree.
- Should have 1-3 years of experience in the software field and automation design work
- The candidate should possess experience in one or more of the.NET, PERL, Shell scripting, VB/Java Scripting etc.
- Should possess strong debugging skills and multitasking and prioritization skills,
strong attention to details.
- Should have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- As a Software Build Engineer, the candidate will perform understanding and managing the engineering systems, debugging and resolving issues that occur in the system to quickly release fixes to customers.
- Will involve in designing, writing, testing and executing tools and scripts,
- The candidate will manage the infrastructure/setup/hardware and automating the deployment and setup.
- Need to collaborate with other partner teams and solve issues in end to end systems.
HOW TO APPLY: