- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 hours ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 10 hours ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 day ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 1 week ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Capgemini Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- TechnoBuddy Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 1 month ago
Microsoft Corporation Jobs For Freshers in Hyderabad
JOB FIELD : IT/Software Jobs
OFFERED SALARY: Best in Industry
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers
- The candidate should be a B.E/B. Tech., ME/M.Tech/MCA or degree in related field under any recognized university.
- A Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET) at Microsoft is a developer with the primary responsibility of writing code and tools to test products.
- SDETs are responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product meets the customers’ needs.
- It is a very unique and challenging role and provides immense opportunity to design wide-reaching tools.
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop a product’s testing strategy.
- Test and critique software to ensure quality and identify potential improvement opportunities and projects.
- Work closely with SDEs and program managers to understand product requirements and functionality, design appropriate test plans and test cases to verify features and functionalities, and then identify bugs through systematic testing.
- Identify key business improvement opportunities and potential future projects.
- Work with the Program Managers and Developers to design, develop and maintain automation systems for use in development and testing cycles.
TO APPLY: Click here
WEBSITE DETAILS OF THE COMPANY: http://www.microsoft.com