- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 14 hours ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 14 hours ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 7 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Oracle Job Openings For Freshers in Bangalore
Company Oracle Corporation
Eligibility Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Job Role Application Sales Manager
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud and in the data center. By eliminating complexity and simplifying IT, Oracle enables its customers—400,000 of them in more than 145 countries around the world—to accelerate innovation and create added value for their customers.
Oracle Direct Applications team is responsible for High Volume and Low Value transactions across all products of Apps. With a special focus on Install Base, SAAS – Cloud solutions
As an Applicaiton Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives. Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales on line or by phone. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales. Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business . Responsible for understanding Oracle*s product offerings and competitive issues. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance. Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services.
Specific responsibilities include:
Manage and close Oracle Application sales opportunities through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
Support sales through calls and/or web based presentations to manage product positioning, and strategies
Increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns to the Oracle Applications install base accounts
Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Oracle Application products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
Sell Application based solutions to client’s requirements
Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
Executive level discussions from VP to CXO and solution selling
Collaborate with the Field Sales teams on sales strategies
Experience – 6 months to 2 years post MBA from Top college universities only
Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
Demonstrated knowledge of software sales
Excellent communication / negotiating / closing skills with customers/prospects
Aggressive, great attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter
MBA from top institutes