- Oracle Developer Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 4 days ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 6 days ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 6 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 7 days ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 1 week ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
Owler Jobs For Freshers in Chennai
Owler Jobs For Freshers in Chennai
Job Role QE Developers
Company Profile :
Owler is a mobile and online resource that helps you follow, track, and research companies. Get real time updates and news about your company, your competitors, your clients, your investments hand-curated from multiple sources. Our aim is for every business professional to use Owler on a daily basis. The app’s simplicity, usability, and crowdsourcing magic translates into a KICKASS app. Owler Inc. is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with an office in Coimbatore, India. The founding team comes from Jigsaw, one of the most successful exits of 2010 (read about the Jigsaw Exit). Owler Inc. is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Trinity Ventures, two top firms based in Silicon Valley, CA.
Job Description :
Owler requires a QE Developers
1.Provide technical leadership for critical areas that impact customer success.
2.Work closely with the development team to ensure high quality product deliverables.
3.Ensure adherence and help redefine the best practices in SDLC like code review, unit testing, functional automation, Continuous Integration, etc.
4.Perform both functional manual/automated (“black box”) testing of application features using automation tools such as Selenium and JUnit and 5.extensive “white box” testing through an application program interface (API).
6.Assist your team in the development of all testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality 7.and associated risk
8.Ensure test planning, execution, and reporting is effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated.
Required Skills :
1. BS or MS in Computer Science OR EE with equivalent work experience (degrees from top universities a plus)
2. 1-5 years of experience in SQA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box, white box and automated testing experience) in a software company with short release cycles
3. Strong experience with object-oriented analysis, design and programming (OOA/OOD/OOP)
4. Strong skills in Java programming or C++
5. Solid work experience in UI Automation, Selenium or Webdriver, JUnit, JMeter, etc.
6. Excellent communication, documentation and organization skills
Desired Skills :
2. Good experience with relational databases and schema design is a plus.
3. Experience with mobile applications on an iPad/iPhone, Android, and/or HTML5 mobile web platform is a plus.
4. Skills in scripting languages, e.g., Perl, shell scripting, etc. is a plus.
5. Experience with high volume and highly scalable application is a plus.
6. Independent, self-motivated team player. Meticulous and methodical in creating solutions.
7. US or foreign countries experience in Internet startup companies a huge plus.
8. Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
9. Experience in short release cycles, the full software lifecycle, and with a product that was released for public consumption is a plus.