- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 8 hours ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 5 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Royal Bank of Scotland Job Openings For Freshers in Chennai
Company Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
Eligibility MBA/BCom/BBA/BBM/Other degree
Job Role Process Associate
Comapny profile :
The RBS Group is a large international banking and financial services company. From its headquarters in Edinburgh, the Group serves over 30 million customers in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, the Americas and Asia. Our brands operate around the globe to provide banking services for individuals, businesses and institutions. We are working hard to make RBS one of the world’s most admired, valuable and stable universal banks. The Group provides a comprehensive range of financial services to retail, corporate, and financial institutions.
1. Responsible for issuance, advice, amendments and cancellations of import documentary credits.
2. Responsible for examining documents for compliance to Import/Export Doc Credit terms, process Payments, Refinances/Purchases, settlements and rollovers.
3. Process reimbursement claims and effect settlement.
4. Process Documentary/Clean Collections establishment and payments in accordance to approved process/procedures.
Candidate should possess MBA/B.Com/BBA/BBM/other degree from a recognised university.