- Oracle Developer Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 20 hours ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 days ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 3 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 5 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 7 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 1 week ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
Royal Bank of Scotland Job Openings For Freshers in Chennai
Company Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
Eligibility MBA/BCom/BBA/BBM/Other degree
Job Role Process Associate
Comapny profile :
The RBS Group is a large international banking and financial services company. From its headquarters in Edinburgh, the Group serves over 30 million customers in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, the Americas and Asia. Our brands operate around the globe to provide banking services for individuals, businesses and institutions. We are working hard to make RBS one of the world’s most admired, valuable and stable universal banks. The Group provides a comprehensive range of financial services to retail, corporate, and financial institutions.
1. Responsible for issuance, advice, amendments and cancellations of import documentary credits.
2. Responsible for examining documents for compliance to Import/Export Doc Credit terms, process Payments, Refinances/Purchases, settlements and rollovers.
3. Process reimbursement claims and effect settlement.
4. Process Documentary/Clean Collections establishment and payments in accordance to approved process/procedures.
Candidate should possess MBA/B.Com/BBA/BBM/other degree from a recognised university.