- Oracle Developer Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 18 hours ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 days ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 3 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 5 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 7 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 1 week ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
Technofocus Solutions Hiring Freshers In Delhi
Engineer – Microsoft Cloud Technologies
BE/B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Information Science/Technology (IS/IT))
Job Category: IT/Software
Last Date: 31 January 13
Hiring Process: Written-test, Face to Face Interview.
- BE/ B.Tech/ BSc – ( CSE/ IT/ IS) / BCA/ MCA candidates from 2011/ 2012 batches having 65% in 10th & 12th & 60% in UG / PG (if applicable)
Job Description :
- Execute projects based on Microsoft Cloud technologies.
- Travel all over India to deliver assignments.
- Create and deliver presentations and technical demonstrations to India’s top IT companies.
- Setting up lab environments to demonstrate product capabilities.
- Compiling technical material for different audience.
Required Skills :
- Must have good command of written and spoken English with good vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Certifications in (Microsoft / Red Hat / Cisco)
Skills Preferred :
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 & 2012
- Microsoft Hyper-V & Virtualization
- Microsoft System Center suite including SCVMM, SCOM, SCCM, DPM,
Salary : INR 1.8 lacs ( 10,000 for first three months of probation )
Technofocus Solutions is a young startup company headed by a senior ex-Microsoft employee. We are into consulting, deployment .
We are a Microsoft Partner with 3 Silver Competencies