- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 4 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 6 days ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Xerox Hiring Freshers As Software Developer @ BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Textron Freshers Jobs in Bangalore 2013
Textron Freshers Jobs
Company Textron India PVT Limited
Eligibility Bachelor or masters degree
Job Role Software Engineer – SharePoint
Comapny profile :
Textron started as a small textile company in 1923, when 27-year-old Royal Little founded the Special Yarns Corporation in Boston, Massachusetts. Revenues that first year were just $75,000. Today that company has grown into a highly successful multi-industry enterprise recognized for our network of powerful brands, world-class processes and talented people.
You will be responsible for developing SharePoint based solutions, user support/training, maintenance of existing applications.
Specific & Essential Duties
1. Support the SharePoint Collaboration and Extranet platforms and the various SharePoint portals. Develop and maintain SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization), web parts/apps, single sign on configurations.
2. Maintain and administer SharePoint services, including daily monitoring, analytics reporting, troubleshooting and performance analysis; as well as perform as the SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME). Provide technical guidance on technologies related to the development and support of an enterprise SharePoint environment.
3. Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical system and site administrative activities such as site creation, permissions, deployment, backup, restore and issue resolution.
4. Administer site collections, quotas, other system administration tasks. Recommend and follow best practices with regard to system admin, maintenance and governance principles.
1. Fresher with training/certification in SP 2010.
2. Good English communication skills.
3. Familiar with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server.
4. SharePoint Object Model, Web Services.
5. Exposure to .Net 3.5+ framework with C#.
7. SharePoint Designer, InfoPath.
8. PowerShell script
9. Code review, unit testing.
10. SharePoint MCSE or MCSD certification a plus
11. Sharepoint 2013 Experience a plus
1. Action Oriented & Customer focus
2. Functional/technical skills
3. Dealing with ambiguity
4. Peer relationships
5. Team Orientation
6. Decision Making and Problem Solving
7. Working Globally
8. Effective Communications and Work Collaboration
in Bangalore 2013