- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 hours ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 5 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
UnitedHealth Group Job Openings For Freshers in Hyderabad
CGI Job Openings For Freshers in Bangalore
Company UnitedHealth Group IT
Experience 0 – 2 yrs
Job Role Associate Software Engineer / Associate Project Analyst
Company Profile :
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and we help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term.
Associate Software Engineer:
As an Associate Applications Developer, you would work as a part of a dynamic team with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies.
1. Develop new and/or enhance existing application or system code as assigned or provided in technical specifications.
2. Perform the day to day functions such as running of existing programs, applications, jobs, reviewing logs for errors, writing or editing software and code, performing testing activities, and updating documentation.
3. Coordinate activities with other technical and functional areas as required.
4. Work may include sensitive healthcare information, data, trends, or claims.
1. B.E./B.Tech/ M.Tech – passed out in 2013 only.
2. Candidate should have scored 60% & above in Graduation/Post Graduation.
3. Basic Programming skill with Database Knowledge is a must.
4. Strong aptitude skills.
5. Good written and verbal communication skills.
Associate Project Analyst:
1. Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems under guidance
2. Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with assistance from others
3. Works exclusively within a specific knowledge area under supervision
4. Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines
5. Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
6. Demonstrates understanding of Theories, Practices and Procedures in Program/Project Management Function
7. Performs routine or structured work
8. Responds to routine or standard requests
9. Uses existing procedures and facts to solve routine problems or conduct routine analyses
10. Depends on others for instruction, guidance or direction
11. Knowledge of MS Office (Advanced Excel/PowerPoint)
12. Reporting Ability and Analytical Skills
13. Understanding of Modern Business Communication (Email, V-Conference, etc.,)
14. Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
15. Knowledge of other disciplines (PM, QA, BA, Developer)
16. Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
1. MBA preferably with Finance Specialization
2. Minimum 15 years of formal education with an MBA (Correspondence courses are not relevant)
3. 0~2 years of Overall Experience
4. Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle
5. Possesses excellent leadership skills & people management skills
6. Must have strong coordination skills with various stake holders
7. Good in writing SQL queries
8. Knowledge of Microsoft Project and Excel
9. Preferably with Advanced level of skill with MS Excel – formulas, pivot tables, etc.
10. Effective communications with all levels of internal and external customers and staff