- Oracle Developer Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 9 hours ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 2 days ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 2 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 4 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 6 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 1 week ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
VMware Hiring Freshers In Pune
Candidate Educational Qualification : Pursuing Bachelors, Master’s Degree or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
Candidate Experience Required : Freshers 2013(New College Graduate or Intern)
CTC or Package Offered : Best in Market
Working Location : Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile and Job Description :
- New College Graduate or Intern – Engineering Opportunities at VMware
- Pursuing Bachelors, Master’s Degree or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- School or industry projects involving significant design and development.
- Previous internship experience is a plus.
- Completed coursework in operating systems, computer architecture, compilers or networking, Distributed system, Data mining, Web development, User Interface design.
- Experience in one of the following: C, Java or C++.
- Experience with Python, Perl, shell, or other scripting languages.
- Experience/knowledge in Flex, HCI, wireframes, mockups.
- Experience developing client-server or distributed, multithreaded applications.
- Experience developing user space and kernel modules.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, including commercial and open-source.
Company Profile :
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 400,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. As a team, our employees thrive on forward momentum. We are an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT through cloud computing. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are a passionate, innovative and driven group of people inspired by the opportunity to actively learn and contribute something back to the broader community.